Hi Gemmers

We had a regional network meeting of the North West social prescribing group
and a presentation form the Museums of Homelessness as a result one of the
attendees expressed a strong interest in building links with museums in and
around  Merseyside and Cheshire. If your museum is interested in exploring
what this might look like please see the details below:

In summary:

*	Wellbeing Enterprises
<http://www.wellbeingenterprises.org.uk/about/>  (WE) run a comprehensive
social prescribing service for cancer patients and their carers in
Liverpool. Our wellbeing cancer service has been running for more than 12
months and is funding by Macmillan Cancer Support in partnership with
Liverpool CCG.
*	The programme includes a range of educational and social inclusion
opportunities and within these courses we offer excursions to local assets
and we'd been keen to broker relationships with arts, cultural, museums in a
collaborative fashion rather than simply bring patients along.
*	We'd simply like to work more closely with said organisations in the
best interests of cancer patients and explore the 'art of the possible' in
relation to working with this group of patients and more broadly in relation
to our shared interests in wellbeing.

Lynn and Carolyn would be keen to foster links and jointly promote any
partnership working . Email:[log in to unmask] or  Lynn
Swift [log in to unmask]

Best wishes Jo

Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]:

Join GEM Firstname Secondname

Include only the text above, without email signature etc.   The title of the email doesn’t matter.   Send it to [log in to unmask]

If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message:

Set GEM nomail

When you get back:

Set GEM mail

You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.

Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this:

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]