Dear all,

First, as always thank you for your words of wisdom, contacts and tips, I have learnt a lot and look forward to following them up.

Second, sorry if I inferred that the guides were profiteering from our site, this clearly is not the case. I am aware that they have invested a huge amount of time in their research.  To date they have also really provided the only way by which visitors can realistically access our site.

Most of you have pointed out the positives of working with guides, this has been really helpful and definitely something we want to pursue, so thanks again, very much appreciated.

A few of you gave me some great tips about cemeteries interpretation, but if anyone else has seen or been part of interesting interpretation in cemeteries – good and bad, please let me know!

Best wishes

Alice

Alice Mayers

Programme Manager