Hi all,

Another question…

Has anyone done any research, or have any feeling about how well learning resource packs, teachers notes  etc are used by teachers.  Do they get downloaded often from websites?  Do they encourage teachers to organise trips to sites?  Do people call you up and say I found this resource pack on the shelf in the staff room/ on your website and I would like to bring a group to visit.

I know that this is a vague question, and it might well depend on the site, but thought I would ask.  Normally there are strong opinions on GEM, so thought I would see what this question brought as I am genuinely interested in your opinions and currently looking at our options.

Thanks everyone.

Alice

Alice Mayers

Programme Manager

House of Life Project

Willesden Jewish Cemetery

020 8343 6217

The United Synagogue is an authentic, inclusive and modern community built upon Jewish living, learning and caring.

Registered Charity No. 242552

This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +