Hi,

I currently have a set of approximately 30 DWI scans. I have preprocessed these data, and for each participant, I have parcellated a particular brain region into multiple sub-regions based on its probabilistic connectivity to the cortex. Each parcellation has been registered to MNI space. What I want to do now is to generate an average parcellation such each voxel in this average is labelled as the sub-region that appeared most in this voxel across the 30 individual parcellations. In other words, each voxel is determined as a vote: whichever sub-region appeared most frequently in the 30 individuals will now be labelled as such in the group average.

Thank you in advance for any help.