Hi Xinyang,

That alignment looks ok to me, but I'm guessing that you actually want the probability maps for each structure, rather than discrete labels - if this is the case, then you need to be looking at the JHU-ICBM-tracts-prob* files.

The maxprob images are thresholded versions of the probabilistic atlas, with the probability maps of all structures combined into a single 3D image. In voxels where the probabilities for two or more structures overlap, the voxel will be given the label for the structure with the maximum probability (hence the name maxprob).

Cheers,

Paul