Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your speedy response!  I hadn’t registered them to T1s at all.  We’re running them in parallel for the pICA analysis.

I did run the smoothed DTI images through the FLIRT process and the reran the pICA and that seemed to solve the registration issue.  Is it better to do this before smoothing?

I am curious, how would I use flirt to shift the 1x1x1 to 2x2x2?

Thank you again,

Dawn Jensen