Hi Sandra,

That depends on what you'd like to test. By "combining the several runs" do
you mean really combining them to see if they jointly are associated with
the behavioural measure (one measure per session), or do you want to test
if differences among them (e.g., after some intervention between the runs)
is related to behaviour? Or do you have a behavioural measure per run, and
would like to combine these inferences?

Merging the outputs of stage 2 per participant would only allow inference
for that participant (N subjects would mean N hypotheses, one for each
subject). It doesn't seem usual, although not impossible.

All the best,

Anderson