A huge thank you to everyone who attended this workshop at the annual conference in Gothenburg yesterday afternoon and helped to make it such a productive and interesting session.

As a first step in taking the initiative forward, I have made the handout/reading list we worked with in the session into a Google doc, which I will share (enabling you to write down the comments you made orally yesterday and/or add items to the reading list) to anyone who sends me their email address! If you are interested, please send your email to [log in to unmask], and I shall aim to share the list within the next week to ten days (say, by Saturday 14 July).

Kate (and Jenny).