Hi All

Can anyone help?

I'm sending Results files to Edexcel as I have done in the past, files look no different than in previous years, however the Full Award isn't being generated by Edexcel just the units.

We are waiting for Advanced to come back to us but hoping someone can tell me what is missing.  We have the Syllabus code ticked and the unit codes with their grades but NOT the component code, we haven't ticked this is the past.

[cid:image001.png@01D41226.60A6AC20]

Anyone any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks
Michelle

Michelle Turner
Examinations Manager
Cheshire College - South & West

Ellesmere Port Campus
off Sutton Way
Ellesmere Port
CH65 7BF

Tel:                         01244 656396 / 07725 249727
Email:                    [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:image003.jpg@01D41226.E64B9FC0]<http://ccsw.ac.uk/>

[cid:image004.jpg@01D41226.E64B9FC0]

   [facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/cheshirecollegesw/>     [twitter] <https://twitter.com/cheshirecollsw>

[http://marketing.scc.ac.uk/mailbanner.jpg]<http://www.ccsw.ac.uk/news/>

Confidentiality: This email and its contents and any attachments are intended only for the above named. As the email may contain confidential or legally privileged information, if you are not the above named person or responsible for delivery to the above named, or suspect that you are not an intended recipient please immediately delete or destroy the email including any attachments. Security and Viruses: You should carry out appropriate information security checks before opening any email or attachments. The College accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by software viruses. Monitoring: The College undertakes monitoring of both incoming and outgoing emails. You should therefore be aware that if you send an email to a person within the College it may be subject to any monitoring deemed necessary from time to time. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the College.

Access as a public body: The College may be required to disclose this email (or any response to it) under the Freedom of Information Act, 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.