Hi

I am keen to hear how other FE Colleges administer apprenticeships, I am keen to streamline our processes as my exams assistant has had her hours cut and I need to try and save time.  Once the certificates for each individual part of the framework come in I am currently scanning them to everyone involved in the apprenticeship namely the assessor, the head of the apprenticeship department the apprenticeship administrator and also the MIS team so that they have and end date. ( This is all done on one email so not too timely)  I than save a copy of the certificate on the shared drive and put the original in an envelope for the student and keep it in our office.  Once the framework has arrived I then scan a copy to everyone save a copy on the shared drive, put it in the envelope with the certificates we have been holding for the student and send out by recorded delivery.   Any suggestions as to how I can streamline this process.

Regards

Cath Smith

Examinations Officer

MIS/Exams

Telephone: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1