Hi,

I queried this on Friday and was told to carry on as we were doing.

Odd considering it's against what the book says!

Thanks.

Regards,

Jonathan Curtis MInstLM
Examination & Accreditation Services Manager

01274 327213 | www.shipley.ac.uk |

Shipley College, Salts Building, Victoria Road,
West Yorkshire, BD18 3LQ.

 THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT.....do you really need to ? ****** This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shipley College. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.