Sent: 09 July 2018 16:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learner registration/certificate name

Hi

I have recently taken over running the Examination Department in our College and I have seen that the staff working here have been asking learners to complete a form on the induction day asking what name they would like on their certificate.

This strikes me as a bit odd as I would have thought this would just be the name as entered on our College MI database.

Just wondering if anyone else does this or what is normal as I'm thinking of stopping this and just using or College MI database.

Thanks

Inga

INGA KAVOLIUNAITE

MIS and Examinations Coordinator

RAMILLIES HOUSE, 1-2 RAMILLIES STREET, LONDON, W1F 7LN

T: 0207 208 1314   E: [log in to unmask]  www.lcbt.co.uk

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1

This email is confidential and is for the attention of the addressee only. Esher College accept no responsibility for information, errors or omissions contained in it. If you received this email in error, please inform us by reply and delete all copies from your system. No legally binding commitments are, or will, be created by this email and where it is our intention to create such legally binding commitments, we will do so through hard copy correspondence or documents. All email received and sent by us may be monitored to protect the business interests of Esher College.