 It is time to stop the witch hunt on intuition, and see it for what it
is: a fast, automatic, subconscious processing style that can provide us
with very useful information that deliberate analysing can’t. We need  to
accept that intuitive and analytic thinking should occur tog*ether,  and be
weighed up against each other in difficult decision-making  situations.*
*https://theconversation.com/is-it-rational-to-trust-your-gut-feelings-a-neuroscientist-explains-95086
<https://theconversation.com/is-it-rational-to-trust-your-gut-feelings-a-neuroscientist-explains-95086>*
-un saludo juan gérvas @JuanGrvas