From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Laura Marziale
Sent: 16 July 2018 11:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Volunteering opportunity in Greenwich from September to March

Dear All,

we will be starting an English My way complete beginner class for women only from 17th September. The class will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11am to 1pm in our office in Greenwich (at the address in my signature below).

We are looking for a volunteer to help us with the volunteer-led and ICT element of the course, especially on a Wednesday. We already have a team of 3 women (a paid qualified ESOL teacher who will be leading the course and will be running the Mondays' sessions and 2 volunteers who will be supporting her). However, it will be great to have another ESOL qualified teacher working with the two volunteers and supporting the teacher. If you are newly qualified and are looking to get some experience, please get in touch.

We will be able to refund only travel expenses unfortunately but hopefully, in return for your help, you will get experience, support and training.

If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please find attached leaflet of the course.

Manu thanks in advance,

Best wishes,

Laura

Laura Marziale

Director

Creating Ground CIC

Greenwich West

141 Greenwich High Road

London SE10 8JA

www.theground.org.uk

  @theground.org.uk

  @CreatingGround

Creating Ground CIC is a social enterprise, a company limited by guarantee, registered in England No 10158083

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]