Share the News

Now Accepting Grant Applications

Share the news--applications for grants are open!

We are pleased to announce that the Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy is now accepting applications for grants.

In 2017, we were thrilled to offer 19 awards for the most outstanding research in social policy by PhD candidates. This year we are planning to do the same. With awards valued at $7,500 - $12,500, our grants are among the largest offered to PhD students. Please visit our site for more information about criteria and eligibility. The application deadline for this cycle is December 1, 2018.

Help us get the word out by sharing this email with your organization and colleagues. We are looking forward to another outstanding year of applications!

All the very best,

Foundation Administrator

Simple Application

Big Rewards!

silver-keyboard2.jpg

The Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy | (732)445-2280 | [log in to unmask] | www.horowitz-foundation.org

The Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy | 106 Somerset Street, 7th Floor, Room 726, New Brunswick, NJ 08901

To unsubscribe from the EAST-WEST-RESEARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EAST-WEST-RESEARCH&A=1