Hi Tom et al

Please see forwarded email below.

Please share:

TruePublica are an online news agency that report significant news often disregarded by the UK national press.

**No-one is challenging why the national press still won’t expose the influence of corporate America with the British ‘welfare reforms’…

Two new articles have just been added to ResearchGate and may be of interest:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326588427_Killed_By_The_State

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326588423_Charities_are_missing_the_point_again

More detailed evidence is available online at: www.mostewartresearch.co.uk

Some academics are asking about access to ‘Cash Not Care’ available online via Amazon books at:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cash-Not-Care-planned-demolition/dp/178507783X

and from Blackwell’s, Oxford, for all those who don’t like buying from Amazon:

‘Cash Not Care: the planned demolition of the UK welfare state’

https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/Cash-Not-Care-by-Mo-Stewart-Peter-Beresford-writer-of-foreword-David-Lupton-illustrator/9781785077838

Enjoy the summer break.

Best

Mo

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.”

Martin Luther-King Jr

Mo Stewart

Disability studies researcher

Author of ‘Cash Not Care: the planned demolition of the UK welfare state’. New Generation Publishing 2016

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mo_Stewart/publications

*** The contents of this email are intended for the recipient only and may be confidential. Permission is not given for this information to be published, forwarded or distributed further. ***