Please see this message from Rick Burgess about the Disability News Service which needs our help:

The Disability News Service run by John Pring needs our help. DNS is an irreplaceable asset. It closing down is simply not an option. It has broken news stories no other media outlet has. If we lose it, disabled people and wider society lose information essential to our struggle. So, this is what to do:
1. Click the link below and read why DNS must be saved.
2. At the end of that article is a DONATE button.
3. If you cannot afford to DONATE then please SHARE EVERYWHERE the article and why DNS must be saved. If you can afford to DONATE please do. For example if 1,000 people gave just £2 a month that would raise £24,000 a year (and yes you can set it to a recurring payment).

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/comment-nine-years-of-breaking-important-stories-now-dns-needs-your-help/

Thanks.