Admittedly I am only familiar with the Scottish pupil regulations but I understood there was a provision which stated that an organisation did not have to disclose information if it would cause significant harm or distress to the pupil or other person.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ssi/2003/581/regulation/6/made

Kind regards,
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone