Apologies for cross-posting

Dear all,

A reminder that this is the last week to apply for the Inspiration Fund Scholarship to attend the Global Challenges in Transport programme (More information on the programme at: http://www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course/).

These scholarships have emerged from our ongoing research on ‘The challenges of teaching sustainable transport’. This project aims at better understanding how short courses organised by various UK Universities answer the needs of the transport public and private sector whilst critically reflecting upon how they might shape or challenge current transport planning views and practices.

We are strongly committed to delivering a programme that allows knowledge exchange and dialogue amongst a rich and diverse group of researchers and practitioners from different countries and backgrounds. This scholarship is therefore specifically designed to facilitate the attendance of women practitioners and researchers from low income countries

The scholarship will be available for the courses ‘Infrastructure, Development and Finance’ (4-7 September 2018) and ‘Health, Wellbeing and Transport’ (4-7 December 2018). It will cover tuition fees, accommodation and some travel expenses whilst enabling beneficiaries to attend one of the two courses as well as participating in our research project.

Candidates applying must satisfy the following requirements:

To apply please fill in the attached application form by 19th of July 2018 and return it to [log in to unmask].

Best wishes

Ersilia

Dr Ersilia Verlinghieri

Research Associate

Programme Coordinator for Executive Education in the Transport Studies Unit

Transport Studies Unit

www.tsu.ox.ac.uk/course

@OxfordTransport

School Of Geography and the Environment

University of Oxford

South Parks Road,

Oxford OX1 3QY

Phone: +44 (0)1865 285177

Click here to subscribe to the TSU termly newsletter

To unsubscribe from the CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY&A=1