Hello all,

Just a quick reminder that our call for submissions to the PolGRG dissertation prize is just over a week away - the deadline is Sunday 15th July. We look forward to receiving nominations from any UK institution, and especially welcome those from non-elite universities.

All the best,

Ant

Anthony Ince
Darlithydd mewn Daearyddiaeth
Ysgol Daearyddiaeth a Chynllunio
Prifysgol Caerdydd
Rhodfa'r Brenin Edward VII
Caerdydd
CF10 3WA
Ffôn: +44 (0)29 2087 6014
E-bost: [log in to unmask]

Anthony Ince
Lecturer in Human Geography
School of Geography and Planning
Cardiff University
King Edward VII Avenue
Cardiff
CF10 3WA
Phone: +44 (0)29 2087 6014
Email: [log in to unmask]

The University welcomes correspondence in Welsh or English / Mae'r Brifysgol yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg neu'n Saesneg.