From: Tore Kristensen <[log in to unmask]>
To: CEPHAD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:42
Subject: Re: Advancing PhD Studies in Design - Expanded Research Request

Dear Ken

Long time no see etc.

Yes, I believe the design research need both better concepts, e.g. of design and cognitive issues. Another issue concerns the measurement and testing of design in various contexts. Gorm Gabirlesen and I are working on new statistical methods which we belive can be very useful in the future. But, statistics is not easy, neither technically or conceptually.

Sorry for such brief statement, but I shall send more later to exemplify what I suggest.

Sincerely

Tore