Hi all,
I would like to group my particles by intensity scale-factor (as described on the relion grouping procedure)
Running the make_grouped_star.csh file that is on the relion wiki doesn’t go anywhere (since it is written for deficits group I guess). I am struggling to write something equivalent for the scale-factor since I am not afraid to admit That i am very bad at coding anything.

Does anyone have something suitable?

To create the sorted file from a 3D class job i ran the cmd described in the FAQ, so far so good. Introduce lines between the group I want. But after that zip.

Regards
Eric

Assoc. Prof Eric Hanssen
Head - Advanced Microscopy Facility
Honorary Principal Fellow – Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute - 30 Flemington Road - The University of Melbourne - Victoria 3010 - Australia
email: [log in to unmask] | Office: +61 3 83442449 | Microscope: +61 3 83442509
Web: www.microscopy.unimelb.edu.au

To unsubscribe from the CCPEM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCPEM&A=1