Hey Uma

Yes, you are right that PFPE is too big for this density. Also, more experienced scientist in this field has already commented on it.

For the second part of your query, this is how one can generate the "crystallographic information file" - .cif for the ligand of choice (in case it is not available):
  1. Using Prodrg server (http://prodrg1.dyndns.org/submit.html)
  2. Phenix Ligands (i usually use eLBOW), but this will require smile strings for the molecules not listed in PDB (and hence 3-letter code is not available). I use Chemdraw to obtain the Smile Strings..

Best wishes

-Z

Zaigham Mahmood Khan, PhD

Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai