Yes, Tim, Michael, but isn't the salient point that it *doesn't matter*
whether this poetry is read or heard or experienced or not: the economic
point of poetry now is to have *status* of recognised poet - thereby
qualifying you to teach, lecture, perform, give courses, workshops, hold
residencies, receive grants, awards, judge competitions and if you're
really lucky get a contract for a novel or a niche somewhere in
broadcasting or a prominent online or magazine platform and winter holidays
somewhere with a better climate than home??