👍

Kwaku

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 9:21 AM arthur torrington <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am pleased to report that Dr James Samuel Risien Russell (1863-1939) formerly of 44 Wimpole Street, London, W1, has recently been shortlisted for an English Heritage Blue Plaque.  EH say they will be doing further research on Dr Russell’s work before making a final decision.

I nominated him 10 years ago and, now, John Henderson (a retired Canadian doctor) has done so with the support of Arthur Torrington and Jeff Green.

http://www.jeffreygreen.co.uk/dr-james-samuel-risien-russell-1863-1939

Arthur

To unsubscribe from the BASA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BASA&A=1

--
Kind regards,

Kwaku