Dear Richenda,

Thank you for a detailed and very efficient email! Very much appreciated!

I'm starting discussing this with my boss and will be in touch when I know. The prices are good! The process has started... Hooray!!!

Kind wishes,

Tanya

Tatiana Zhimbiev, PhD
Faculty Librarian
University of Cambridge
Architecture and History of Art
Cambridge CB2 1PX
Tel. 332953 (Library)/332967
(Librarian's Office)
email:[log in to unmask]
&
Fitzwilliam Museum
Department of Coins & Medals
Phone: 01223 332915

Find out more about the AHA Library on our website

Keep up to date with Library news by following us on Twitter @AHALibCam