Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 at 11:18, Nerissa-Cesarina Urbani
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

Some days ago I've found a piece of a manganese nodule with a central hole without rotation signs so that it seems to be made without using modern mechanic tools.

The disposal site is Monte Murano in Serra San Quirico - Italy. This site is rich in manganese nodules but I've never came about to one such as a pebble.

Does anyone suggest any idea on the origin of this "handmade" object you may observe in attach to this e-mail?

Many thx in advance.

Best,

Nerissa-Cesarina Urbani

To unsubscribe from the ARCH-AC-UK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARCH-AC-UK&A=1