Researchgate is happy to add reviews to my publications list, and does
so under the title of the book but with me as an added author. That
explains some requests that come via their website to me as the apparent
first author of the books in question. Have other people noticed this
amusement/irritation/perversion of the original author's rights? Could
Researchgate add "Review of" when cataloguing.

Meanwhile, I'll get on reviewing Origin of Species, The Tractatus, Brief
History of Time, ...

SIGNOFF allstat