Hi

We are currently looking at our process for recruiting exam invigilators.  We currently use a mixture of internal staff as well as a pool of external invigilators.

Would anyone be willing to share their process for recruiting invigilators:

·         Do you use Internal or External Staff or both?

·         If external how do you recruit?

·         Do you have different roles i.e. Chief Invigilators, specific invigilators for PC exams

Any information you would be willing to share would be much appreciated.  If you would be happy to include the rates of pay you pay for external staff that would also be really helpful.

I would be happy to receive direct responses if preferred.

Many thanks

Louise

cid:image008.png@01D30D1B.8C0FF350

Louise Tomenson

Exams, Assessment and Awards Manager
Student and Academic Services

cid:image002.jpg@01D3180D.985539C0

+44 (0) 1274 235969

cid:image004.jpg@01D3180D.985539C0

www.bradford.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the Admin-Student list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=Admin-Student&A=1