Dear Colleagues,

Please see details of a HR Equality Advisor post that we are currently recruiting for. Please could you help us circulate this vacancy widely amongst your contacts.

http://www.swansea.ac.uk/personnel/jobs/details.php?nPostingID=14658&nPostingTargetID=25933&option=52&sort=DESC&respnr=1&ID=QHUFK026203F3VBQB7VLO8NXD&LOV4=7815&JOBADLG=UK&Resultsperpage=20&lg=UK&mask=suext

Kind regards,

Misbha

Misbha Khanum

Equality Lead

Human Resources Department | Adran Adnoddau Dynol
1st floor – Grove Extension | 1af Llawr – Ehangiad Grove
Grove Building | Adeilad Grove

Swansea University | Prifysgol Abertawe
Singleton Park | Parc Singleton
Swansea | Abertawe
SA2 8PP

Tel / Ffôn: 01792 602367

Email / E-bost: [log in to unmask]

Please note my work hours are Monday – Friday 9-3pm

AS_RGB_Silver Award           cid:image009.png@01D4150D.F743C980

The contents of this email are confidential and for the intended recipient only. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete the message.

Mae cynnwys yr ebost hwn yn gyfrinachol a dim ond y derbynnydd a fwriadwyd a ddylai ei ddarllen. Os derbynioch y neges  mewn camgymeriad, rhowch wybod i’r anfonydd a dilëwch y neges.

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

You can check and/or update your personal details via your All About Me page by logging into Swansea University Staff Intranet

Gellwch wirio a/neu ddiweddaru eich manylion personol drwy eich tudalen ‘Popeth amdanaf I’ drwy fewngofnodi i Ryngrwyd fewnol Staff Prifysgol Abertawe

Rhowch wybod i ni os hoffech dderbyn eich gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg. Rydym yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg neu yn Saesneg. Ni fydd gohebu yn Gymraeg yn arwain at oedi.

Let us know if you would like to receive correspondence in Welsh. We welcome correspondence in Welsh or English. Corresponding in Welsh will not lead to a delay

To unsubscribe from the ADMIN-EO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ADMIN-EO&A=1