Happy Friday

Next week we get frothy at the mouth over London's Creativity and Wellbeing Week.

We are running 3 engaging walkshops to get you thinking, listening, or drawing (experimentally).

Monday 4 June 6.15pm Starbucks, Vauxhall SW8 1PA - provocative eh? choosing Starbucks as a starting point - hope it gets you THINKING ON YOUR FEET - you won't be alone there are already 13 people signed up for this intriguing walkshop - why not sign up so we don't end up feeling unlucky?  http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/events/thinking-on-your-feet/

Thursday 7 June 6.15pm Fisher Street Hill exit of Monument tube station - come and join us listening to London - it's all Hush Hushh... you don't know where or what you might be going or doing beyond just listening http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/events/hush-hush/

Saturday 9 June 10.30am   Tate  Modern Blavitnic Building - 10 storeys up - fellow Walking Artist Ruth Broadbent will be leading you on a walkshop in which you are DRAWN TO THE SKYLINE http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/events/drawn-to-the-skyline-2/

Looking forward to them - best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460
http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk
@museumofwalking

Producer - Talking Walking
http://www.talkingwalking.net

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.

http://www.rethinkingcities.net
@RethinkCities
Co-producer of the first ever Urban Tree Festival