DearAll

Just to give you the heads up before the general public get a chance to book spots.  We are running a dozen or more events for the inaugural National Park City Week in London 21-29 July.  You can read about them and register via this link:

http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk/events-listing/

Our only disappointment is we can't join the fray at the Beyond the Pedestrian event in Liverpool on the 26th July - good luck to Morag and all involved.  That evening we are running Parks, Pleasure, Politics with Travis Elborough in Battersea Park for which the FT magazine this weekend will be running a piece by Travis.

Best for the w/e - Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460

Producer - Talking Walking

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.
@RethinkCities
Co-producer of the first ever Urban Tree Festival