WHOS (We Help Ourselves) Rozelle

2 full time positions

Be part of a multidisciplinary team working with complex needs clients with mental health and substance use issues within our residential Therapeutic Community (TC) programs! The following positions are available at our WHOS Rozelle Campus.

1x Psychologist

  1 x Social Worker

WHOS® (We Help Ourselves) programs and services are based in NSW and QLD and cater for individuals who are experiencing difficulties with Alcohol and other Drug dependence.

We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and motivated practitioners to join WHOS’ multidisciplinary team at our Rozelle campus to be part of a new and exciting initiative working with complex needs clients across our four Rozelle TC programs. The positions will report to and be supported by the WHOS Nurse Manager.

Experience in assessment, care planning and referral with an emphasis on complex mental health and substance use clients are desired. These positions will work with a specific target group of clients at the WHOS Rozelle campus.

Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.

Please note, to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia and be willing to provide a current National Police Clearance.

If you are interested in either please apply by following the below;

An application package must be obtained from:

Carolyn Stubley – WHOS Nurse Manager

By email [log in to unmask] or for further enquiries 02 85 72 7471

Applications will only be accepted if the Essential and Desirable Criteria is answered from the application package

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.

Applications close: 8th July 2018

​

Rowdy Yates
President
European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385
M: +44 (0) 7734-255253
W: https://eftc.ngo (new EFTC website)
W: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs (EFTC Facebook page)

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2018
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.

To unsubscribe from the THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES&A=1