From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On
Behalf Of David Groep
Sent: 25 June 2018 17:23
To: EUGridPMA Announcements <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: All IGTF Members <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Updated IGTF distribution 1.92 - updated trust anchors

Dear Relying Parties, Authorities, Users, and all others interested,

In this announcement of the IGTF:

  1. Updated IGTF distribution version 1.92 available

1. Updated IGTF distribution version 1.92 available

A new distribution of Accredited Authorities by the Interoperable Global
Trust Federation, based on the IGTF Common Source, is now available.  It
includes  the newly accredited  Authorities and  retires expiring  trust
anchors.
This is version 1.92 release 1 and it is now available for download from
the Repository (and mirrors) at

    https://dist.igtf.net/distribution/igtf/current/

Changes from 1.91 to 1.92
-------------------------
(25 Jun 2018)

* Added HKU CA 2 trust anchor during ker rollover period (HK)

Next Release
------------
Releases are usually done on the last Monday of the month, only when the
trust anchor distribution has  materially been  updated.  The currently-
estimated next release  of the distribution will be on   Aug 27th, 2018.

REPEATED NOTICES

Use in coordinated-deployment infrastructures
If you are part of a coordinated-deployment infrastructure (e.g. a national
or regional e-Infrastructure, EGI, OSG, PRACE-RI, NAREGI or others) you may
want to await their announcement before installing the release.  They could
include localised adaptations. For reference we include the links below:
 PRACE-RI          https://winnetou.surfsara.nl/prace/certs/
 EGI               https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/EGI_IGTF_Release
 wLCG              https://lcg-ca.web.cern.ch
 Open Science Grid https://software.grid.iu.edu/cadist/
Not all IGTF releases are necessarily accompanied by infrastructure-specific
releases. If changes in the IGTF distribution  do not materially impact  the
distribution of the relying party, no associated release may be done, nor is
there a reason to update such a distribution.

Supplementary download locations
--------------------------------
The download repository is also mirrored by the APGridPMA at
    https://www.apgridpma.org/distribution/igtf/
and by the EUGridPMA at
    https://dist.eugridpma.info/distribution/igtf/

Where possible validate trust anchors with the GEANT TACAR Repository
    https://www.tacar.org/

About this news letter

| For information on the IGTF Distribution, how to use it and what is   |
| contains, please read the information at                              |
|      https://dist.igtf.net/distribution/igtf/README.txt               |
| This file contains important information for new users and should be  |
| read before installing this Distribution.                             |

If you have  suggestions or improvements  for the distribution format,
to have it better suit your needs, please contact the EUGridPMA PMA at
<[log in to unmask]> or your Regional Policy Management Authority. See
the IGTF web site (www.igtf.net) for further information.

--
David Groep

** Nikhef, Dutch National Institute for Subatomic Physics,  PDP programme **
** Visiting address: Science Park 105 room H1.50, NL 1098 XG Amsterdam NL **
** Phone: +31 20 5922179,           keybase.io: dlg, Signal: +31646812179 **
** PGP: 0xD80134C2 308E076A  FP: 2facebea12803ba145685a21d80134c2308e076a **