Dear Professors/Scientists/Researchers,

Greetings!

We are in the process of editing a volume titled Contemporary Developments in High-Frequency Photonic Devices to be published by IGI Global, USA in 2019.

We request you to consider submitting a chapter proposal so as to enrich the scholarly content of the intended volume.

The details regarding the book is available at"

https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/3405

Please feel free to distribute this information to your colleagues and peers who might be interested to contribute.

Best regards,

Dr. Siddhartha Bhattacharyya D. Litt.

FIEI, FIETE, LFOSI, SMIEEE, SMACM, SMIETI, LMCSI, LMISTE, MIET(UK), MIAENG, MIRSS, MIAASSE, MCSTA, MIDES, MISSIP, MSDIWC
Dean (Research & Development/Academic Affairs)
RCC Institute of Information Technology
Canal South Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700 015, INDIA
Mobile: +919830354195
ResearcherID: H-6136-2018
Editor in Chief, International Journal of Hybrid Intelligence
Associate Editor, CAAI Transactions on Intelligence Technology
Member of Editorial Board
International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology

Series Editor
Frontiers in Computational Intelligence, DeGruyter