Van: Termeulen, Steven
Verzonden: dinsdag 5 juni 2018 14:10
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: 4x4 matrix and deformation field

Dear all,

For my study I’m looking into intra-scanner differences. I have three groups of patients, scanned on three different types of scanners, longitudinally. Resulting in 6 sets (3 groups, 2 time points) of T1 weighted images (A).

I co-registered (linear registration) the images to a reference image of the corresponding patient (B). Next to this I made a DARTEL template to bring the image to for VBM analysis. The images of B are brought to the template space by spatial normalization, creating a deformation field (C).

My question is; How do I concatenate the 4x4 matrixes produced in A -> B with the deformation fields created in step B -> C in order to do VBM analysis?

And how do I combine multiple deformation fields?

I hope someone could inform me soon,

Bye.

Steven Termeulen

To unsubscribe from the SPM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SPM&A=1