Dear SPM experts,

We are interested in running VBM to look at the moderating effect of grey matter volume on a non-imaging outcome measure (e.g. memory performance on a cognitive task).  Thus, the model would be:

Outcome measure =  Condition + GM volume + Condition * GM volume + Age + ... other covariates.

where Condition is a categorical variable (1/2, for two conditions of the non-imaging measures).  VBM is normally tasked to solve for the volume as a function of some contrast, but fundamentally is just determining the statistical significant for this model on a voxel-wise basis, so should be doable even with the imaging variable on the RHS.

So, my simple question is: is this possible to do within SPM?

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Mark