Dear Marina,

if you have created the customized template using all subjects from your samples then everything is fine and you can proceed with the images from step 3 (smwrp1*). The optional step is only thought for the case that you add some more subjects to the sample because it's an ongoing study. For that case it's not necessary to create the template again and you can simply save time by re-using the created template.

Best,

Christian