Hello SPM Users,

I am attempting to slice time correct some multiband data using SPM. The scan has the following parameters: TR=0.802s, 72 slices, and multiband=8. When I attempt to perform slice timing correction using SPM12 version 6909 and the slice order listed in ms, the NIfTI header after slice time correction has been performed states that the TR is now 1s. I wanted to double check that this change has only happened in the header and that the slice timing hasn't somehow changed the data acquisition parameters.

I have attached my code for slice timing (sliceTimingCorrection.m), an image from 3dinfo before slice timing (beforeSliceTiming.png), an image from 3dinfo after slice timing (afterSliceTiming.png), as well as an image of the Matlab output while running slice timing (matlabSliceTiming.png). Please let me know if this is just an accidential change in the header or something else. Additionally, please let me know if there is anything else that you need. Thank you very much for your assistance! Have a wonderful day!

Cole Cook