Dear Martyn,

Thank you for providing this comprehensive preprint regarding RM using GLM
and how to implement this in SPM. I have now a clearer idea about the
difference between pooled vs partitioned error models and also understand
how to appropriately derive the contrast weights to test for the effects of
interest in the flexible factorial.

I'll share this preprint with other members in my lab to help spread the
knowledge.

Best,
Noelia

> Hi Noelia,
>
> I would avoid the Glacher and Gitelman tutorial as it contains some poor
> advice for specifying these types of model correctly. The preprint here may
> be more useful for you in understanding both the models that you need as
> well as the contrasts: https://psyarxiv.com/a5469
>
> Best wishes
> Martyn

> Martyn McFarquhar, PhD
> Lecturer in Neuroimaging
> G30 Zochonis Building
> The University of Manchester
> Brunswick Street
> Manchester
> M13 9GB
>
> +44 (0)161 306 0450

Noelia Martínez Molina, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
Cognitive Brain Research Unit (CBRU)
Department of Psychology and Logopedics
Faculty of Medicine
University of Helsinki
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Phone1: +358 50 31 88 048 (Finnish)
Phone2: +34 620 15 23 87 (Spanish)

*"Where words fail, music speaks".*
                                             H.C. Andersen