Hi Donald,

Thank you for your answer regarding my mixed model design. I´ve been
reading the tutorial by Glascher and Gitelman (2008) but still have doubts
about how to specify the diferenttial contrasts in the "first level" of VBM
so that I will be able to test for the effect of the interactions that I
mentioned in the flexible factorial. Could you please provide me with a
short description on how to proceed or refer me to the pertinent
literature, please?

This would be extremely helpful.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best,