Dear Karina

> Simplifying and using the structure of our 1st level contrasts above
> we still don't know how to:
>
> 1. Add/indicate group to the above FF (after we get rid of either
> emotion or self) to test group by time effects or group by self or
> emotion by time effects.

You just put the group number in the matching column of the conditions
matrices for each subject. There is nothing that will prevent you from
entering only one level of a factor for a particular subject. And, of
course, you would model main effect. of group or group-x-condition
interactions.

Best,

Volkmar