This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

To Leah:

Many thanks for your message. When I worked at the Thackray Museum in
Leeds, I used the services of Pollen Studio, based in Bishop Wilton,
Yorkshire, which isn't too far away from you in a car. They really are
experts in all things both audio and video and may even be able to lend /
hire you some equipment, if that suits your purposes better. My contacts
there were Dick Sefton and his son Tom (such a pity that there was no
'Harry' to make it complete - maybe there is now!). You can visit the
website at: http://www.pollenstudio.co.uk/

Pollen Studio lent the Museum a 'listening stand' at a very reasonable cost
(if memory serves), to play audio and video clips for the exhibition I
curated in 2010 about William Astbury, which was part of the *Local Heroes*
Project marking the *350th Anniversary of the Royal Society*. Dick and Tom
were absolutely brilliant; all I had to do was to give them the sound and
video clips, together with accompanying captions and they put it all
together for me. I was also able to visit the Studio to check the finished
result, when Dick and Tom were quite happy to make any necessary 'tweaks'
that were needed.

I'm no longer in 'the museum business', but am still happy to help
curatorial colleagues out if at all possible.

Best of luck!

With kind regards

Jim Garretts.