[Apologies for cross-posting.  Please forward to appropriate colleagues]

A post has become available for a Senior TEL Advisor within our Centre for Quality Support and Development.  (Permanent – Full-time, £39,992 to £49,149 per annum)

The TEL team was established in 2015 and has achieved so much in the last few years and earned an excellent reputation.  We’ve developed strong partnerships with academic staff in supporting curriculum development, and are key players in strategic pedagogical and technological initiatives such as enhancing accessibility and e-assessment.  It’s a friendly and fun team, with lots of scope to contribute ideas and further develop your skills and expertise.

If this is of interest, full details are at: https://jobs.reading.ac.uk//displayjob.aspx?jobid=3288

Closing date: Sunday 5th August

Interview date: Wednesday 5th September

Vicki Holmes PFHEA FSEDA

Head of Technology Enhanced Learning

Centre for Quality Support and Development

G03 Blandford Lodge, University of Reading, Whiteknights, Reading RG6 6AH

[log in to unmask] | 0118 378 4331 | @vickiholmes67

B20899-teaching-fellow-email-01

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1