From: Danielle Tran
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 4:06:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Simon Walker; Gillian Keyms
Subject: Call for reviewers: Compass journal of learning and teaching

Dear Colleagues,

Hope this finds you well.

I am posting in regards to our call for reviewers for the Compass: Journal of Learning and Teaching

Compass is a peer-reviewed journal that welcomes articles, case studies, technology reviews and opinion pieces relating to learning, teaching and assessment within higher education. It is our aim that Compass will inspire, educate, amuse, and generally engage its readership.

More information on the journal can be found here: https://journals.gre.ac.uk/index.php/compass/issue/view/67

Becoming a reviewer is a great CPD opportunity and face to face or online training is offered to colleagues who are unfamiliar to the process of reviewing for an academic journal. Please feel free to email me directly with any queries you may have and to find out more about how to join our pool of reviewers.

Best wishes and many thanks,

Danielle

Dr Danielle Tran BA, MA, PhD, SFHEA
Senior Lecturer in Learning, Teaching, and Professional Development
University of Greenwich
Educational Development Unit
University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.