Hi

If you are involved in teaching promotions or generally getting teaching recognised in career trajectories you may  be interested in our  free event  “Promoting Teaching: Revisited” on the 23rd July.

Agenda

10:00 Registration and Refreshments

10:30 Welcome

11:00 Current issues in the sector relating to career progression

11:30 Example from Charles Sturt, plus questions and answers led by Professor Sandra Wills, PVC Learning & Teaching

12:15 Example from University College London, plus questions and answers led by Dr Clare Goudy, Director of Education Planning

13:00 Lunch and networking

13:45 Guiding Principles led by Professor S McHanwell and Professor Sue Robson, Newcastle University

14:30 Addressing current issues

15:00 Next steps

15:30 Close

To book go to  https://my.heacademy.ac.uk/events/book-event/?eventid=b34d4bc1-b959-e811-981d-0050568988db

Please feel free to forward this to colleagues who you think will be interested. Numbers are restricted to 30.

Regards

Sally

Professor Sally Bradley PhD MSc BSc(Hons) PFHEA SFSEDA
Academic Lead – Professional Learning and Development

Academic & Professional Development

Honorary Professor, Faculty of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University

E [log in to unmask]

T +44 (0)1904 717603  M +44 (0) 7889 352809

www.advance-he.ac.uk

Innovation Way, York Science Park
Heslington, York YO10 5BR

Follow Advance HE on:

Twitter I Facebook I LinkedIn

cid:image001.png@01D3BD0C.B8AE1530

This e-mail along with any attachment(s) is strictly confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose, store, copy, take any action or omit to take any action in reliance of its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Advance HE. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us. Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachment(s) are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free as Advance HE will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on by this e-mail and/or any attachment(s). Advance HE is fully committed to the protection of personal data. If you have any concerns about data protection please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing [log in to unmask]

Advance HE. Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 04931031. Registered as a charity in England and Wales no. 1101607. Registered as a charity in Scotland no. SC043946.

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1