Hi Jessica,

We have developed a couple of animations (around 3 minutes each) to introduce key frameworks around learning and teaching, eg constructive alignment, Bloom's Taxonomy etc which are useful for new teachers, particularly PGRs. We also have a Toolkit for Learning and Teaching https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/lets/toolkit which, although not specifically aimed at PGRs, would still be useful to them.

 Best wishes,

Sarah