**Posted on behalf of Sainsbury’s**

Full time, Permanent Position
No Agencies, please

Operational Governance Analyst

We have a vacancy for an Operational Governance Analyst role within the exciting world of Big Data, in our Data and Analytics Centre of Excellence, at Sainsbury's.  You will be applying privacy by design in our Big Data IT systems, and also the data and algorithms used by our online analytics and data science teams.  You will be working as a valued colleague in the Information Management and Strategy Team.

We welcome applications from public/private sector Information Governance Professionals with 1-3 years’ experience, with an understanding of GDPR Regulations and IT systems.

The role is located at our Head Office in Holborn, London (near Chancery Lane and Farringdon Stations).

For the right candidates interviews can be arranged quickly.

For more details about our exciting Data and Analytics Centre of Excellence, please see our website at: https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/6oA7F9yxwfX_q-pcutHpyK1WNHtPt14j1Ucfd3gSlS4=?d=Acbp9IOIme2O9-BDN4eu7ZucNFo5fQtJ8FODsrp_yNoXRoHZNwGzlrA-LcbddEIY1nO4ivksrXovtxwJeNod45IgsU85blU1MmBZy4CTmDNlhnZFHDGnb0-CNfRQid80dWiJXsMjicLyr6opdnGWYuByR2ue6_UHzK-8tai874S3QWsbIvnzsdaEEDqHYFr6KFPmEAfJ8mM_heJOEHTO5wLN9HXE1sdHqtufOqoJkDj-PTCiHo9vaEnP-8pD9DJJ51hCEimpe6oIA_px2o5n_h60q_4oSEPhoEdbKHoWTqU_Jga2E2XHO4yM0v24QIY1dEq5T4WhdcV55Cut4BKQdunPsC-Sv2Gj39aVN2Rd7dZ5WSCsDqDUAYAMf1RxcNNxXP9gyQKO7lXQGGjlv-2h5NOdzbyHnr15Hu_YW0OLFwVjIrKiplV8Jp5OI0yVJMecHfdspQx-m70reckC1kAFywu_83Zagv8-WBdVQnAMYvoLkpGxogzST97k8oeR4Io%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Fthehumanalysts.com%2F

The job and online applications details are located at: https://sainsburys.taleo.net/careersection/mhr_prof_ext_cv/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000P10