Dear Ilan, Ian and Radix,

September 2008 is the date of my unpublished effort with the title: "The Creation of Cultures of Risk." With examples from 15 countries, its content and thinking became absorbed in preparation of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", finally of 2012. It did take a long time I do recall.

I think this must have been the reason for Ilan's very characteristic declination of credit but, unless Ilan's records show otherwise, I am currently sure it was Ilan who came up with the neatly condensed "Disaster Risk Creation versus Disaster Risk Reduction".

James
--
James Lewis Datum International www.datum-international.eu