The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Portsmouth seeks two Lecturers and a Teaching Fellow in Social Psychology. These posts represent our ongoing investment in and commitment to excellent teaching and research in this area.

These posts will be based in our Sociology team within our re-organised and re-named School of Education and Sociology. The successful applicants will join colleagues with national and international recognition for their excellent research and teaching.  They should be prepared to teach both psychological science topics (e.g. attention, sensation and perception, emotion) and specific modules at the intersection between psychology and the social sciences, including social, critical and community psychology.

We welcome applications from people working in all areas of psychology, but candidates with research interests linked to themes in sociological social psychology will be particularly welcome.

At the University of Portsmouth we value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community, and in particular from under-represented groups.

Please note that if you wish to apply for both the Lecturer and Teaching Fellow posts, you must make two separate applications: https://www.jobsinpsychology.co.uk/jobs/lecturers-slash-teaching-fellow-in-social-psychology

For an informal discussion about these vacancies, please contact Dr Jacqueline Priego via email [log in to unmask]c.uk

To unsubscribe from the PSYCH-POSTGRADS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=PSYCH-POSTGRADS&A=1